Travel Tip
 Conf TL
 RF Club
 PNR Ref
 PNR Req
 Blank PNRs
 FM Alert
 FM Approval
Forum Super Search
Freq Contact:
Posting Date From:
Posting Date To:
Blog Category:
Train Type:
Pic/Vid:   FmT Pic:   FmT Video:
Sort by: Date:     Word Count:     Popularity:     
Public:    Pvt: Monitor:    Topics:    

dark mode
Tue Oct 3 19:14:42 IST
Post PNRPost BlogAdvanced Search

Social Blogs
Page#    2 NEW Blog Entries  next>>

Today (12:45)  
Mgrmgr^~   1813 blog posts
Entry# 5840776              
1 compliments
भारत महापर्व छठ
Translate to English
Translate to Hindi
Show AI Response


Today (13:04)
VedantKumar_Biharsharif_P~   5944 blog posts
Re# 5840776-1              
Less than 1.5 months left ❤
Translate to English
Translate to Hindi
Show AI Response

Today (09:58)  
VIKRAMSHILA_MERI_JAAN~   1074 blog posts
Entry# 5840453              
1 compliments
Harit Pradesh(Western UP) alag state ban ne wala h 99% chance lag raha h baki 1% ka kuch nhi kaha sakte kyunki agar nhi bana to afwah phelane ka Arop lag jayega . 99 % chances lag rahe h . Political pressure bahut h . News me khud aa raha tha vo dekhne ke baad ye post dal raha hu Agar Esa hota h to Eastern UP Bihar se bhi jyada poor state ban jayega kyunki West UP ki GDP 60 % se jyada h or Eastern UP ki population Bahut jyada h West UP se . Overall Me is cheez me neutral hu kyunki UP mera state nhi h . Agar esa hota h to Jo East UP wale Bihar ko kharab najar se dekhte h ab vo khud Kuch kahane layak nhi rahenge . Sath me East UP ka development Slow ho jayega kyunki 60 % tax NCR region...
se aata h usse east or central UP ka development hota h . Ab vo nhi aayega to Development bahut slow ho jayega . Baki koi bhi new State ban na Desh ke integrity ke liye accha nhi hota h isliye koi bhi new state nhi ban na chahiye . Baki jo log Proud UP wale log honge West UP me vo is cheej se bahut jyada pareshan honge . Mere hisab se to ye state nhi ban na chahiye . Eska me Virodh karta hu . Kyunki fir New State ban ne se India ki image kharab ho sakti h . Sabko sath milkar rahana chahiye baki aap sab ispar kya kahenge

Translate to English
Translate to Hindi
Show AI Response
Page#    2 NEW Blog Entries  next>>

Travel SAFE

1. RailFanning does NOT MEAN dangerous pics/videos.
2. Doorplating pics/youtube videos are strictly FORBIDDEN in IRI.
3. Take plenty of food pics and other safe pics.
4. Write human interest narratives to make the pics interesting.
5. Enjoy blogging and travelling SAFELY.

REMEMBER: YOUR LIFE is the most precious thing, NOT RailFanning.

Leading Polls

Rail News

New Trains

Site Announcements

  • Entry# 5648027
    Mar 01 2023 (12:44AM)

    In response to past confusions with Train/Station updates and resulting fights and controversies, the following clear and objective guidelines are being issued, with no room for any arguments or debates about validity. Also, included, some other changes with respect to Ratings. 1. All Red Ratings will require further explanation. Red Ratings won't...
  • Entry# 5388512
    Jun 24 2022 (08:45AM)

    As announced previously, there are a few changes coming to IRI user accounts, based on past practices. 1. As before, you will be able to quickly DELETE your IRI User account at ANY time. However, the menu option for this was hidden in the profile page, and could not easily be located....
  • Entry# 5148000
    Nov 29 2021 (06:40AM)

    A new feature will be released soon, whereby you can follow blogs tagged with specific Trains & Stations. If you have already posted blogs tagged with some Train/Station, then you will be set to automatically follow that Train/Station. Thereafter, any future news/blogs tagged with those Trains/Stations will be marked to your...
  • Entry# 5093784
    Oct 13 2021 (07:04AM)

    These days, every other day, we are getting requests from members to allow email login to their FB-based IRI account. 10 years ago, we had given the option for users to login through FaceBook - in retrospect, this was a mistake. These days, apparently, users are quitting FaceBook in droves because...
  • Entry# 4906979
    Mar 14 2021 (01:12AM)

    Followup to: Fmt Changes The new version of FmT 2.0 will soon be here - in about 2 weeks. As detailed in the previous announcement, many of the old FmT features like Train TT, Speedometer, Geo Location, etc. will be REMOVED. It will be a bare-bones simple app, focused on trip blogging. It...
  • Entry# 4898771
    Mar 06 2021 (10:33PM)

    There are some changes coming to FMT. Many of the features of FMT, like station arrival, TT, speed, geo, passing times, station time, etc. are ALREADY available in OTHER railway apps. So all of these features will be REMOVED. We'll have ONLY BLOGGING - quick upload of pics/videos/audio, etc. You may attach...
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Bottom
Go to Mobile site
Important Note: This website NEVER solicits for Money or Donations. Please beware of anyone requesting/demanding money on behalf of IRI. Thanks.
Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.
India Rail Info Privacy Policy